Clear Thinking is committed to our clients’ long term success. The role we play is in ensuring the IT and technology that is implemented is to a high standard. Cyber security is at the heart of what we do and to ensure our clients stay ahead of the curve we work to Cyber Essentials standards, as a minimum.
What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials is a government backed scheme that helps protect businesses against cyber-attacks.
The scheme is suitable for organisations of all sizes. Being certified demonstrates that an organisation is taking cyber security seriously, which is reassuring to clients, customers, employees and partners.
Cyber attacks evolve every single day and come in all shapes and sizes. There is a misconception that all successful cyber-attacks are highly complex. In fact, many successful breaches are very basic, and that’s why Cyber Essentials is so effective; it protects against common forms of attack.
There are two levels of certification. Cyber Essentials Basic requires a self certification, whereas Cyber Essentials Plus requires a hands-on technical verification to be carried out. Plus also requires an external vulnerability scan.
Why become Cyber Essentials certified?
- Demonstrates you are working to a high security standard
- Reassure clients and employees that you are securing your IT against a cyber attack
- For your own peace of mind and knowledge that you have cyber security measures in place
- Gives you a much better understanding of your own cyber security level
- Some Government contracts require Cyber Essentials certification
- Stand out from your competitors who may not be certified
Where do Clear Thinking come into this?
Clear Thinking are specialists in secure and compliant IT solutions and our packages are designed to comply with Cyber Essentials standards. We go above and beyond to ensure our clients comply with Cyber Essentials standards and guide them through the certification process, which are then independently certified.
Cyber security is all about having multiple layers of protection in place and Cyber Essentials standards provide an excellent framework.
Each of our packages are a perfect fully outsourced IT solution for SMEs. They can also work alongside internal IT teams as a complimentary resource.
Our packages include the following:
- Cyber Essentials/Plus certification
- Fully managed technical support (IT help desk)
- 24/7 server monitoring
- Advanced email security
- Malware protection
- Vulnerability assessments
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Much more – just ask us!
Speak to us to find out how we can help you become Cyber Essentials certified, secure your business, and use IT to your advantage.
Cyber Essentials: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/cyberessentials/overview